This is a global startup company that is focused on the development of state-of-the-art cloud security for business networks. As the Back-end Engineer, you will work on the security engine and enact the security guidelines.
This is a fully remote, full-time opportunity. You must live in the United States. There is no sponsorship or C2C availability.
What to expect:
- Conduct research and analysis of applications, modules, and libraries.
- Be involved in all aspects of the development lifecycle, with emphasis on coding and debugging.
- Write clean code.
- Write automated tests to help guide the development of new products.
- Produce and maintain the database tables.
- Work within the Cloud environment.
- Using modern tools, deploy applications in a developmental environment.
- Continuing education focusing on topics and techniques associated with Cloud security.
What you will need:
- Degree in Computer Science or related field.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in back-end engineering that includes some aspect of security.
- Past experience with the secure/regulated development process.
- Expertise in the complete web development process, from design to implementation.
- Python and Angular experience.
- Familiarity with developing REST APIs.
- Skills working with SQL, Git and Containers.
- Knowledgeable about serverless framework.
- Ability to develop serverless applications in an AWS environment, such as Step Functions, DynamoDB, IAM, use of SDKs …
Kw: back-end engineer, python engineer, security, web development, web design, api, restapi, angular, sql, git, containers, serverless framework, serverless applications, aws, cloud