- Conduct risk assessment of devices and applications using manual and automated techniques.
- Perform reviews and tests with other security engineers, on all variations of security applications.
- Evaluate code for common security weaknesses.
- Develop tools to support and enhance penetration test automation.
- To create more secure application designs, develop threat models, and security testing scenarios.
- Provide detailed reports with evaluations of testing, recommendations to improve current and create new security applications.
- Continue to enhance current knowledge in the field, with research.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, a similar field, or comparable work experience.
- Experience with application design, development, and penetration testing procedures.
- Strong knowledge working with Windows and/or Linux/Unix.
- History of work experience with common security application tools (Burp Suite, SQL Map, Metasploit and others).
- Ability to work with various databases including NoSQL (SQL Server, Oracle, MongoDB, Postgres, CouchDB.
- Familiarity with firmware, embedded, and IoT technologies.
- Understanding of common application security and attack bugs.
- Skills writing code in one or more languages.
- Security Certifications such as CISSP, CEH, OSCP, Security+, CISM, CCIE
- Ethical Hacker
There is no sponsorship or C2C positions. Must be a U.S. citizen or have a Green Card to be eligible.
Kw: application security analyst, app sec analyst, security engineer, security application tools, burp suite, sql map, metasploit, IoT technologies, Io T technologies, penetration testing, penetration test automation, windows, linux, unix, cissp, ceh, oscp, security+, cism, ccie, ethical hacker