This is an opportunity to work with a leading company in the field of Information Security and Risk Management solutions, located in beautiful Seattle, WA. They have a complete understanding of the need to provide a stable work/life balance and that includes premium benefits for their employees. Initially, this is a remote position that will transition to partially remote, once the COVID-19 health risks are resolved.
- Develop and maintain internal applications.
- Supervise expansion of present internal applications.
- Assemble and apply software application requirements.
- Revise current codebases and enhance through restructuring.
- Incorporate existing and new applications into current platform.
- Chronicle user reports to provide a direction for future enhancements.
- Based on business strategy needs, generate, and prioritize product backlog.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or accumulated work experience in the field.
- Minimum of 4 to 5 years of work experience in the field of Internal Development.
- Background knowledge of the standard format that corresponds to structured data and API’s, like JSON and REST.
- Skilled in multiple web frameworks.
- Use of C# and Typescript.
- Ability to work with UI/UX design and implementation.
- Working knowledge of Visual Studio development tools.
- Skills to integrate commercial software and data migration between various systems.
- Knowledge of Agile Methodologies, including SDLC.
- Adept at using Azure environments and its security controls.
- MS Azure Certification
- Skill working with CI/CD systems
- Scrum Certification
There is no sponsorship or C2C for this position. You must reside in the U.S.
Kw: internal developer, internal development, api, json, rest, web frameworks, UI/UX, visual studio, agile, agile methodologies, sdlc, c#, typescript, azure, ci/cd, scrum
|Job Category||Full-time, Remote|